Dinosaur toy playset to inspire creative role-play fun
Join Dr. Wu in his cool lab where he is creating new dinosaurs! But look out – an alarm message has appeared on the computer. Someone is trying to sabotage the park! And now a Triceratops has smashed out of its cage! Help Owen to calm the baby dinosaur. You must also help Dr. Wu protect the baby Ankylosaurus and the dinosaur eggs in the incubator. It's always exciting in LEGO® Jurassic World!
Ages: 6+ years.
- Ages: 6-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 164
- Hours of creative role-play fun awaits children with this Dr. Wu´s Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset, featuring a detailed, brick-built version of Dr. Wu’s lab from LEGO® Jurassic World.
- Kids can dream up exciting Jurassic World stories of scientific breakthroughs and dinosaur escapes with 2 minifigures – Owen Grady and Dr. Henry Wu – plus new-for-June-2020 baby Triceratops and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
- Features a knock-down ‘glass' wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element, pop-up panel with an ‘alarm’ message and more to spark fans’ imaginations.
- There are so many ways to play with this 164-piece building kit, making it a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift toy for creative boys and girls aged 6 and up to introduce them to LEGO® Jurassic World sets.
- The lab measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep – a compact size to pack in a bag for play on the go – and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more play options.
- This awesome LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by kids' creativity – no batteries required – so the playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur set for someone new to LEGO® toys? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fantastic for kids and adult fans, letting them recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, make their own dinosaur adventures or build and display the collectible models.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analyzed, ensuring that every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
Product Number: 75939