Super toy research vehicle and dinosaurs for creative play
Danger! Someone’s switched off the power in Jurassic World and dinosaurs have escaped! Jump into the research vehicle with Owen and Claire and drive into the jungle. Launch the drones to find the Pteranodon and Gallimimus. Fire the net shooter and use the tranquilizer gun to capture them. Once the dinosaurs are safely returned to their area, it's time to do some more research in the vehicle's lab!
Ages: 7+ years.
- Ages: 7-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 391
- Kids can pretend to be dinosaur experts tracking down escaped dinosaurs with this LEGO® Jurassic World Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) set, featuring a research vehicle with lots of fun features.
- This set includes 3 minifigures – Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and an ACU Trooper – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Gallimimus and Pteranodon toy figures, which children can catch with the research vehicle's net shooter.
- The research vehicle features a dual minifigure cockpit, 2 detachable drones, a removable, foldout lab and many elements, including 2 dinosaur eggs, tranquilizing gun and needle and a drone remote, to create new stories.
- This 391-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun and rewarding creative challenge for boys and girls aged 7 and up, and makes a super present for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or for any special occasion.
- The buildable toy vehicle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide – and this action-packed playset can be combined with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more creative play options.
- This fun LEGO® Jurassic World building toy is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the dinosaur action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Jurassic World dinosaur toy building kit for kids comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fabulous for kids and adult fans, letting them relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new dinosaur adventures or just build and display the collectible figurines.
- Young builders don’t need dinosaur strength to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way you can imagine, ensuring that each playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and is possibly even dinosaur-proof!
Product Number: 75940