Iron Man action with 2 villains and a super-cool hot rod
You must act fast when 2 A.I.M. Agents break in to attack Tony Stark, smash his superhero armor and wreck the Iron Man prototype. He’s busy in his garage, fixing up his hot rod and snacking on a burger when the bad guys arrive. Can Tony get into his Iron Man suit in time? Use the hot rod's shooting functions, the suit's power blasts and all your superhero skills to see off the villains!
Ages: 7+ years.
- Ages: 7-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 258
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Armory (76167) is packed with imaginative role-play possibilities for kids aged 7 and up. The multifaceted playset puts Iron Man adventures right into the hands of young superheroes.
- Includes a Tony Stark minifigure, 2 Iron Man suits, 2 enemy A.I.M. Agents and a hot rod for him to repair and drive. Just like the movies, there's also a mini Iron Man prototype model and a burger for him to snack on.
- When bad guys break into Iron Man's building, kids must use his hot rod’s shooting functions, the Iron Man suit’s power blasts and all their superhero skills to save him, his armor and the precious Iron Man prototype.
- Packed with fun features and awesome accessories for imaginative play and superhero action, this Marvel fans' construction set is an ideal Christmas toy or birthday gift for kids aged 7 and up.
- With the armory measuring over 3” (8cm) high and the hot rod 3.5” (10cm) long, this playset inspires epic superhero adventures and makes an awesome display in kids’ rooms.
- No batteries needed. Kids imaginations are unleashed without delay as they build and play with this hands-on toy, whenever and wherever they wish.
- Clear instructions help kids get creative right away. With cool characters, fun features and a familiar movie location, this simple guide ensures maximum build-and-play fun every time.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers playsets bring Marvel movie action to life, inspiring imaginative superhero role play with collectible minifigures, toy vehicles, weapons and gadgets.
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards, which means every LEGO toy is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze our bricks and pieces to ensure every child's LEGO® playset meets the highest toy safety and quality standards in the world.
Product Number: 76167