LEGO Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193) spaceship building set is perfect for anyone aged 14 and up who is serious about the Marvel Avengers movies, LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy superhero toy sets or just loves building cool large LEGO sets models.
Fans can recreate the authentic detail and awesome style of one of the most iconic spaceships from the Marvel Avengers movies. The opening cockpit has room for all the LEGO Marvel minifigures included in the set: Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and a Chitauri warrior. Fun features include a weapon store, computer and a place for the heroes to snack on coffee and doughnuts. A rotatable stand allows the spaceship to be positioned for dynamic display and endless imaginative adventures. It makes a great Guardians of the Galaxy gift that looks supercool on display in any kid’s room.
LEGO Marvel Avengers building kits let kids relive scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero roleplay.
Ages: 14+ years.
- Ages: 14-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 1901
- Indulge a kid’s passion for the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel Avengers movies with the stunning LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193).
- Includes Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and Chitauri warrior LEGO® minifigures, plus cool weapons and accessories.
- Transport kids into a universe of imaginative adventures with this rewarding model-making project. And, when the action stops, it looks stunning displayed on its rotatable stand.
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece for kids makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or fan of the Marvel Universe aged 14 and up.
- The ship (including stand) measures over 9 in. (25 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide and stands securely on a sturdy, rotatable base.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
- WARNING! Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children
Product Number: 76193