Busy bee action, with this hands-on LEGO® Minecraft™ playset
As 4 friendly bees buzz about, helping the flowers and crops to grow, a swarm of 4 angry, red-eyed bees whizzes around the farm, bothering the sheep and the frightened villager. The bees are everywhere – even inside the tree! Can you help the beekeeper, with her elytra wings, and save the villager from a stinging attack?
Ages: 8+ years.
- Ages: 8-99 years.
- Product Piece Count: 238
- Featuring characters and creatures from the online game, the LEGO® Minecraft™ The Bee Farm (21165) playset is buzzing with hands-on, role-play possibilities for Minecraft players and non-players alike.
- Includes a beekeeper with elytra wings, villager, baby sheep, 4 friendly bees and 4 angry bees. The set also includes a rotatable flying feature from which the bees can fly free to wreak havoc!
- Kids can join 4 friendly bees as they help flowers and crops to grow – and help the beekeeper to fend off 4 angry bees, which hover in the air, whizz round in circles and fly free to frighten the sheep and the villager.
- Minecraft™ players and non-players alike aged 8 and up will get a buzz from this fun bee toy. Makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids looking for new ways to play their favourite game.
- This versatile LEGO® Minecraft™ playset measures over 7” (19cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep. Players can build, play, rearrange and play again, and combine it with other LEGO Minecraft toys for even more fun.
- This LEGO® Minecraft™ set doesn’t require batteries since it is powered solely by kids’ imaginations! The hands-on fun boosts kids’ dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills, whether playing solo or with friends.
- Simple printed instructions make it easy for kids to build, play and enjoy maximum LEGO® Minecraft™ fun without delay.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure your child’s building set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- WARNING! Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children
Product Number: 21165