The ;E55 UVa II Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional colouration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, this filter includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as colour fidelity. It also features a black aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
The E55 UVa II Filter is designed to mount onto a lens with 55mm front filter threads. It is useful as a general protective filter to leave on a lens at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces ;bluish ;cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Creates no additional colouration or contrast.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity and colour fidelity.
- Black aluminum-alloy filter ring helps to provides additional strength while remaining lightweight.
- 55mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic case included for storage and transport.