Discover fitness from a position of support with the Lifespan Fitness RC-81 Recumbent Bike. The defining feature of the RC-81 is its intelligent, ergonomically designed seat. The backrest uses a light mesh material and is designed to keep users cool and comfortable for the duration of any length or intensity of workout. The lumbar support follows the natural curvature of your spine and gently encourages appropriate posture.
Adjusting your seated position is possible with a simple sliding mechanism, allowing you to find the most comfortable riding position without leaving your seat. The heavy duty magnetic flywheel and adjustable magnetic resistance offers you 10 levels of workout intensity. Your ride is always smooth and consistent with a heavy duty belt drive, and reliable with a three-piece crank.
The Multifunctional LCD display tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse. A stand for tablets, books, or magazines keeps you entertained throughout your workout. The RC-81, with its ergonomic design, is cardio, rehab, and injury recovery all in one bike.
- 10 Levels of Manual Resistance
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron 5kg Magnetic Flywheel
- Standard Pedals with Foot Strap
- 3-Piece Forged Steel Crank
- Belt Drivetrain
- iPad/Tablet/Book Stand
- Large LCD Display Tracks Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, and Pulse
- Seat Handle Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)
- Fixed Front Handle
- Comfort Mesh Seat Design
- Forward/Backward Adjustable with Quick Release Screw Pin
- Tubular Steel Frame
- Transport Wheels
- Floor Levellers
- Assembled Size: 136x61x106cm (LxWxH)
- 130kg Max User Height