Evolve to the pinnacle of spin biking with the SP-960 from Lifespan Fitness.
The 2.0mm thick tubular commercial steel frame with plastic casing makes the SP-960 perfect for extended and high frequency use in gyms and PT studios.
The TrueSpin™ Precision Flywheel is perfectly balanced, and at 25kg will carry heaps of momentum for an efficient pedal. Go quieter and smoother with the Heavy Duty Belt Drivetrain.
All these parts combined with the near unlimited resistance mean that riders can simulate the steepest and most realistic feeling climbs to conquer.
Ergonomically designed steel frame and completely adjustable saddle and handlebar simulate the best road bike training. A larger alloy crank and bigger pedals prepare the SP-960 for extensive use and make it capable of accommodating the broadest range of users.
Wireless heartrate monitor compatibility gives you greater accuracy tracking pulse. The extra-large 8-inch workout monitor tracks everything from distance, cadence, speed, time, calories, and pulse.
Discover the most realistic spin cycling experience with the Lifespan Fitness SP-960.
- 25kg Heavy Duty Steel Flywheel
- TrueSpin™ Balance Tested
- Manual Adjustable Mechanical Resistance: 2-way Motion
- Belt Drivetrain
- 3-Piece Forged Steel BMX Strength Crank
- Commercial Alloy Pedals with Toe Clips
- High Grade Sealed Crank Bearings
- 2.0mm Tubular Steel Frame
- Drink Bottle Holder
- Adjustable Handlebars: Up/Down, Forwards/Backwards
- Adjustable Seat: Up/Down, Forwards/Backwards
- Large 8” LCD Display Tracks; Time, Speed, Distance, Cadence, Pulse, Calories
- Wireless Heartrate Monitor Compatible
- Wireless Chest Strap Included
- Assembled Size: 131x61x115cm (LxWxH)
- 180kg Max User Weight