Lifesystems Expedition 100 Plus Insect Repellent Spray (50ml)
Expedition 100+ contains a dual action formula which combines natural pyrethroids with DEET to provide the maximum level of protection against biting insects in all environments. The natural pyrethroids act as a bite inhibitor discouraging actual biting. Each application of Expedition 100+ will last for over 10 hours. Re application may be required in areas with high temperature and humidity.
- Repels: Mosquitoes midges horseflies sandflies gnats fleas ticks and other biting insects.
- Use for: Jungle treks long haul trips and high risk malarial areas.
- Volume: 50ml
- Application: Aluminium Pump Spray
- Formulation: Dual action 95 Percent DEET with natural pyrethroids
- Effective for: Over 10 hours
- Dimensions: 40x138mm (100ml) 35x115mm (50ml)
- Weight: 76g (50ml)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use sufficient repellent to cover exposed areas of skin.
- To put on face and neck dispense a small amount on the palm of your hand and rub on.
- If using in conjunction with sun cream apply the cream first and allow this to absorb into the skin and then apply the insect repellent.
- Re-apply repellent more often in areas of high humidity or when you perspire a great deal.
- Re-apply after swimming or showering.
- Do not use DEET on any open wounds or rashes.
- Keep DEET out of your eyes mouth ears and avoid inhaling it.