The only “on-the-go-cutlery” you’ll ever need, goodbye disposables!
The Light My Fork Spork Original BIO is the perfect reusable spork, avoid using one time use cutlery. It was designed specifically for JetBoil by Scandinavian designer Joachim Nordwall.
This spork is a spoon-fork-knife since it has a serrated edge on the side of the fork. This makes it versatile enough to use whether you are backpacking, having a picnic, or just grabbing some lunch to go. If you are using it to cook in the bush, know that it is safe to use with non-stick cookware.
It also uses BPA-free Biobased plastics that are dishwasher safe, making them easy on the environment and easy to clean.
This 4 pack is all the cutlery you’ll need and comes in great hard to lose colours.
• Bring-along friendly
• Easy to clean
• Dishwasher safe
• BPA free
• Made in Sweden
• Made from Biobased Bioplastics
• Material Features: Spork made from GMO free corn based bioplastics
• Sustainable Features: Reusable, use again, again and again…
• Includes: Spork original BIO 2-pack Spork , Biobased content 15%
• Measurement: 201x145x90 mm
• Weight: 0.365 kg