- A talc-free powder that will leave baby’s bottom dry and free from irritation. Australian white clay and organic chamomile powder work together to absorb excess moisture and soothe inflamed skin.
- Kaolin white clay has been used by Aboriginal people for thousands of years for sacred healing. It has a silky texture and the ability to remove toxins from the body.
- Apply to skin folds and nappy area as often as needed to prevent chafing and nappy rash. A hint of lavender and mandarin will leave your baby smelling fresh and sweet.
Kaolin White Australian Clay
- An incredibly gentle clay that removes excess moisture from the skin without over drying. ;
- It also has the ability to calm red skin and stimulate circulation, promoting ;healing.
- A fine Powder Produced From Chamomile Flowers
- Chamomile is known for its ability to promote cell regeneration, making it a perfect treatment for inflamed skin.
To Use- Apply to skin folds and nappy area as often as needed to prevent chafing and nappy rash.
- For mum, use to prevent chafing between the thighs and breasts, especially during pregnancy. ;
- For mum, use as a dry shampoo. Kaolin clay works to detoxify hair and restore moisture.
Kaolin white australian clay, *chamomile powder, *lavender french oil, *mandarin red oil
*certified organic ingredients