- Carve out a deep bonding experience with your new bubba with a gentle massage. A medley of the finest organic, nutrient-rich oils will leave baby's skin intensely nourished and smooth without feeling greasy. ;
- The superstar lineup includes macadamia oil which is highly moisturising and has a softening effect on the skin, and jojoba oil which is rich in essential fatty acids to help repair damage.
- Rich and gentled, this 100% natural, unscented blend has been specially formulated to care for delicate newborn skin.
- Australian Certified Organic.
- Regarded as the oil that most closely resembles human sebum (the skin’s natural oil), jojoba helps restore the skin's natural PH level and is incredibly soothing and moisturising. It is also rich in ; antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective skin healer.
; ; ; ; ; ;
- is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, making it highly moisturising. ;
- It also has a regenerating and soothing effect on the skin.
- Warm a small amount of oil between hands before massaging into skin. Alternatively, add a few drops to a warm bath to moisturise and protect skin.
Other uses: ;
- For cradle cap, massage into scalp to soften skin. Leave to absorb overnight before gently washing hair and lifting away dead skin with a soft brush. ;
- For mum, use as a body oil throughout pregnancy and beyond. Both camellia and jojoba oil are noted for their ability to prevent and treat stretch marks.
*Macadamia (macadamia integrifolias) oil, *jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, *camellia (camellia oleifera) oil, natural vitamin e (tocopherol)
*certified organic ingredients