Meet Toddler Simon with his gorgeous blue gray eyes, blonde hair and sweet little boy face. Simon is such a cute doll with his adorable happy face and soft body and he just loves hugs and cuddling.
Simon is wearing his warm sweater with matching socks and cap along with his soft knit scarf and complementary soft pants..
Press Simon's tummy and he calls for his Mama and Papa. He also comes with a white pacifier dummy.
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Eye Colour: Blue/grey tone
- Approximate Size: 38cm Tall
- Vinyl limbs with a soft filled body
- Made from high quality soft phthalate free vinyl
- Dolls eyes are fixed open and do not close
- Not Anatomically correct
- Dummy/pacifier is white all over
- Ideal for pretend play
- Age: 3 years+
- Do not immerse in water
- Hand Made in Spain
- Packaging: Display box
- Requires 3 x LR44 batteries, which are included
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision
- Note: The stopper needs to be removed from the battery case to activate sound mechanism
Baby doll play encourages nurturing and teaches children about themselves and the world around them. In addition, fine motor and self-help skills are developed by dressing and undressing dolls.
All Llorens dolls are designed and made in Spain.
Stock manufacturers and actual photos are used
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.