Easy to use and durable enough to be put through its paces on a daily basis, this Log Splitter is a "value-for-money" tool that saves you huge amount of time as it split firewood quickly and efficiently.
The 3-Point Linkage model can split all Australian hardwood with ease and can be used horizontally or vertically.
Split Wood In Horizontal Or Vertical Positions
• ;Split smaller logs at comfortable waist height
• ;Switch to vertical, save your back & roll large logs into place
• ;Simply pull the pin and tilt up - then lock back into place.
25-Ton Maximum Splitting Force
• ;Easily split big logs up to 26" (650mm) long
Cycle Time Of 11.5 To 15 Seconds
• ;Cycle time is determined by the GPM produced by the tractor
4-1/8" Diameter x 24.5" Stroke Cylinder
• ;Auto return with adjustable detent, max flow 25GPM
8-Inch, Two-Way Heat Treated Steel Wedge
• ;Beam has an 8" foot plate and removeable stripper plates
• ;Built-in log cradle
- Auto return valve
- Spin-On replaceable filter
- 3 point mount
- Maximum Splitting Force: 25 Tons
- Maximum Log Length: 26 inches
- Wedge: 8 inches
- Splitting in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Cycle Time: 16 seconds
- Hydraulic Cylinder: 4.125" x 24.5 inches
- Hydraulic Capacity: 6 1/2 gallons
- Assembly time: Under 30 mins
Packing dimensions: 191x48x68cm
Important - Delivery: ;Please ensure that a forklift or tractor with forks is available to unload upon delivery. ;If you don’t have means to unload, you may be required to pick item up from a designated freight depot. Alternatively a tailgate delivery may be available at ;an additional cost, please contact seller to confirm.