SPECIAL OFFER: ;FREE DELIVERY TO CAPITAL CITIES*. Freight to regional or country areas. (Limited time only) ;- Please send us a message or call us for freight to ;the outside ;of capital cities.
We offer ;a large ;range of BLACK DIAMOND L**og Splitters ;that have been around for more than 20 years, with ;thousands of products being sold all over Australia. ;Buy from us and you can buy with confidence. ;
The **30 Ton HEAVY DUTY LOG SPLITTER powered by GX200 Honda Engine ;**is ;one of the most powerful, superior and ;reliable log splitters on the market. ;
The LS30JTTBDHO has a compact and innovative features to give its best performance. ;
- It comes with the impressive 8"(200mm) hardened steel splitting wedge to slice through the toughest of timber(while most of the machines on the market has 150-180mm height wedge only).
- With a 2-stage 11GPM gear pump and ;115mm hydraulic ram, the machine quickly builds up to 30 tons of log splitting pressure. ;It can split logs up to 610mm long and 305mm Diameter.
- Designed to suit your best situation and split logs with minimal effort and time, it can operate at both vertical and horizontal positions: ;Horizontal for smaller logs you don't mind lifting and Vertical for the big logs - just roll them into place.
- The Honda Engine Log Splitter now comes with Jockey Wheel, and Work Bench. ;
- One of the greatest benefits of this product is its ;6.5HP HONDA ENGINE petrol powered ;operation. ;Honda’s GX series lives up to the legend: ;More power. Quieter performance. Lower fuel consumption. Lower emissions. Better features. Exceptional performance. ;
You'll also be pleased to know that 10 liters of Premium Hydraulic Oil is included with this splitter, this could otherwise cost up to an additional $80 from other dealers. ; ;
• Operation at horizontal and vertical position
• 6.5hp 4 stroke Honda engine, 10L Oil Tank Capacity
• Cylinder: 4-1/2" x 23" (115mm x 575mm)
• Splits up to 24" (610mm) in length and 12" (305mm) Diameter
• Heavy-duty 8” (200mm) hard steel ram wedge
• 16” x 6.5” pneumatic tires
• Auto return valve
• Extra heavy duty I-beam construction for maximum performance
• Cycle Time: 17 seconds
• Gear pump: 2 stage, 11 GPM
• Maximum Splitting Capacity: 30 ton
• Direct drive with flexible couplings, Coupler size: 50mm cast steel.
• Shipping Dimensions: ;187 X 51 X 68cm, GW: 270kg.
It is only to be towed on private property, not on public roads. Maximum towing speed: 72km/h
Product Assembly: A moderate level of assembly is required.
*Please note: a forklift or tractor with forks will be required to unload at the destination. If you don’t have means to unload, you may be required to pick item up from a designated freight depot. Alternatively a tailgate delivery may be available at a price, please contact seller to confirm.