**Bonus Log Cart - only while stocks last**
Designed and engineered to provide power in tough working conditions, the Black Diamond range offers ultra-powerful log splitters that are best value for money.
This 30 Ton Log Splitter with Jockey Wheel & Side Table ;is ;one of the most powerful and reliable log splitters on the market.
- It comes with the impressive 8"(200mm) hardened steel splitting wedge ;to slice through the toughest of timber (while most of the machines on the market has 150-180 mm height wedge only).
- With a 2-stage 11 GPM gear pump and ;115 mm hydraulic ram, the machine quickly builds up to 30 tons of log splitting pressure. ;It can split logs up to 610mm long and 305mm Diameter.
- **Dual Position - Easily switch from horizontal to vertical operation to accommodate heavier, larger logs. ;**Horizontal for smaller logs you don't mind lifting and Vertical for the big logs - just roll them into place.
- Never struggle to lift a large, heavy log onto your log splitter again! ;The new model comes with Side Table, which gives you extra spaces to storage multiple timbers. ;
- One of the greatest benefits of this product is its reliable Millers Falls ;6.5 HP engine key start petrol powered ;operation.
- Built with ;Heavy Duty Steel Structure ;and ;Solid Forged Splitting head, ;it’s designed to split log after log of tough Australian timber.
- With the large ;16-inch pneumatic tires ;and ;jockey wheel, ;you can take it wherever you need to on your property with ease. ;
You'll also be pleased to know that 10 liters of Premium Hydraulic Oil is included with this splitter, this could otherwise cost up to an additional $80 from other dealers.
• Maximum capacity: ;30 ton ;
• Operation at horizontal and vertical position
• 6.5hp 4 stroke electric start engine, OHV air cooled
• Oil Tank capacity: 10 Litres
• 2-stage gear pump, 11 GPM
• Cyclinder: 4-1/2" x 23" (115mm x 575mm)
• Splits up to 24" (610mm) in length and 12" (305mm) Diameter
• Cycle time: 17 seconds
• Auto return valve
• Extra heavy duty I-beam construction for maximum performance
• Direct drive with flexible couplings, Coupler size: 50mm cast steel.
• Heavy duty 8” (200mm) hard steel ram wedge
• Suitable for towing offroad up to 72km/h
• 16” x 6.5” pneumatic tyres
Shipping Dimensions: ;187 X 51 X 68cm, GW: 270kg
Model Number: LS30JTTESBD
Important - Delivery: ;Please ensure that a forklift or tractor with forks is available to unload upon delivery. ;If you don’t have means to unload, you may be required to pick item up from a designated freight depot. Alternatively a tailgate delivery may be available at ;an additional cost, please contact seller to confirm.
The unit can be assembled for an additional charge for local customers.