Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
$44.70 for this top tech brand!
Stream and record gorgeous 720p HD video!
Record over WiFi to your Mac, iPad or iPhone
81/100 score review on alaTest!
- Logitech peripherals
- Model: Broadcaster WiFi webcam (MAC 960-0)
- Simple, one-touch broadcasting on Ustream, simply connect to your WiFi network (requires a Ustream account and one-time camera setup)
- Use the Broadcaster app on your Mac, iPad or iPhone to manage post announcements to Facebook and Twitter
- Record video over WiFi directly to your Mac, iPad or iPhone, no cords
- Pair the Broadcaster with your Mac’s in-built camera to record two angles simultaneously
- Stream and record in 720p HD with Logitech Fluid Crystal technology for a smoother video experience
- Hard plastic carry case doubles as a stand
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- HD 720p video capture
- 3x digital zoom and digital pan & tilt
- Built-in mono mic / External mic jack
- up to 2-hour battery life
- Tripod ready H.264 video compression
- Built-in illumination lamp
- Wireless range up to 50 feet from wireless router
- Only one wireless camera per device
- Ustream uploading: minimum speed is 2MBps for HD720p resolution
- Package contents:
- Wi-Fi web camera
- USB charging cable
- AC power adapter
- Camera case/stand (tripod ready)
- User documentation
- Mac computer with OSX Lion or later
- WiFi router (802.11 g/n)
- High-speed internet connection
- For use with iPhone or iPad (Logitech Broadcaster iOS app) requires iOS 5 or later (iPhone 3GS not supported)
- Mac compatibility: Logitech Broadcaster Software for Mac is required for operating with your Mac. Once set up on a Wi-Fi network, this webcam works with most Mac applications and will appear as a camera source. iMovie direct video capture is not supported.
- iOS compatibility: Logitech Broadcaster App for iOS allows you to record video on your iOS device or monitor your Ustream broadcast. This camera will not appear as a camera source with any other 3rd party app running on it