$ for this world-renowned travel brand!
Allows 2-pin EU plugs to be used in Australia & New Zealand!
Since starting in 1972, Lonely Planet has become the largest publisher of travel guides in the world. Now a leader in travel accessories and more, this is one name you can trust when it comes to exploring the world!
- Lonely Planet travel accessory
- Travel Adaptor for Australia and New Zealand
- Allows two-pin European plugs to be used in Australia and New Zealand
- Please see below for a complete list of compatible countries
- Max loading: 10A - 250V
- Please note: designed for 240V only, it does not convert voltage
- Dimensions (approx.): 6 x 9 x 7cm (W x D x H)
- Materials: Polypropylene
- Country of Origin: N/A
- Electrical Certificate of Approval number: SAA122619EA
Compatible with appliances from:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Bali, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Fed., Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, U.A.E, U.S.A, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Indies, Yemen, Zambia