Lucky Tiger legend began in the 1920's, in Kansas City, Missouri, in the basement of Benjamin Clarke, an amateur scientist and one heck of a barber! Ben created a tonic for the hair and scalp that was different and better than any other product in his day and called it "Lucky Tiger Tonic." Everyone who visited Ben's Barbershop got the royal treatment - a shave, a haircut and a generous splash of Lucky Tiger Tonic. As the popularity of Lucky Tiger Tonic grew Ben began to sell it out of his shop, but people heard far and wide and wanted to get it outside of Missouri.
In 1935 Lucky Tiger was trademarked and an iconic American brand was officially born. In the coming years Lucky Tiger became the most popular brand of men's grooming and barbershop products in America.
- Neutralize body odor with Lucky Tiger Premium Vetiver Deodorant & Body Spray.
- More than just an antiperspirant, this good-for-the-environment, non-aerosol spray deodorant is made with botanical extracts and essential oils that keep you smelling clean and fresh from head to toe.
- The witch hazel and glycerine found in this spray deodorant work to soothe delicate underarm skin while the scent of Vetiver and Rosewood will keep you irresistible to women and envied by all those who choose to ignore the power of the tiger.
- Lucky Tiger spray deodorant is made from a select combination of essential oils, including :
- Vetiver - An essential oil, Vetiver is a top men's fragrance that produces a pleasant and mild earthy, musky smell.
- Rosewood - An essential oil, rosewood produces a mild sweet, spicy and floral aroma.
- Spearmint - An essential oil, spearmint produces a refreshing, minty aroma.
- 100ml / 3.4 Fl. Oz.