The Mackie HM-800 is a rack-mountable, 8-channel headphone amplifier designed to provide versatile headphone amplification for artists, musicians, and engineers monitoring through headphones in live stage applications and home, project, commercial, and mobile-recording studios. It features two stereo main outputs via four 1/4" jacks and sixteen 1/4" TRS stereo headphone outputstwo per channelfed by a customizable blend of inputs.
Two stereo main inputs via four 1/4" jacks can be combined with a per-channel 1/4" stereo aux input. Each channel offers stereo/mono mode switching, input selection, and output level adjustments. 7-segment LED meters display main input and per-channel output levels.
The HM-800 ships with an IEC power cable and occupies 1 RU in a standard 19" rack.
- Distribute signal to up to sixteen pairs of headphones
- Occupies 1 RU
- Two stereo main inputs via four 1/4" jacks
- One 1/4" stereo aux input per channel
- Two stereo main outputs via four 1/4" jacks
- Two 1/4" stereo headphone outputsone on the front panel and one on the rearper channel fed by an output level control
- Switches on each channel for stereo/mono operation input selection
- 7-segment LED metering for main input and each output channel
- Heavy-gauge steel chassis for rugged durability