The ML300L LED 3-Cell D Flashlight ;from ;Maglite ;is a focusable white LED light featuring 625-lumen maximum output, several power and lighting modes, and a water- and impact-resistant aluminum housing.
The ML300L offers momentary and constant-on operation, high, low, and eco modes, and an emergency strobe. The high output mode flashlight delivers 625 lumens of light for 16 hours, the low setting runs for 77 hours, and eco mode runs for 117 hours. You can arrange the switching sequence of these modes to suit your needs by selecting the General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement, or Military priority setting.
Activation and switching between the modes are performed via a push button located on the side of the body. Quick-Click switching allows changing between output mode sequences. The flood-to-spot quick focusing is performed by twisting the head in 1/4 of a turn.
The housing with camo finish is water resistant and impact resistant to 3.3' and has a textured handle and tailcap for a secure nonslip grip.
- 625 Lumens Maximum Output
- White LED
- High, Low, Eco, Strobe Modes
- Flood-to-Spot Focusing in 1/4 Turn
- High: 625 lumens
- Low: 130 lumens
- Eco: 58 lumens
- White LED
Switching and Focusing
- Type: Push Button
- Location: Body
- Quick-Click switching
- Focusing: Flood to spot in 1/4 turn of light head
- Momentary and constant-on
- General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement, and Military power mode sequences
Power Mode Sequence Settings
- General sequence: Full, Low, Eco
- Outdoor sequence: Full, Low, Strobe
- Law Enforcement sequence: Momentary, Full, Eco
- Military sequence: Momentary, Full, Strobe
- Aluminum housing ;
- Water resistant
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Textured handle provides a secure grip