So you've set your New Year's resolution to gym at least 3 times a week and eat fresh, healthy, protein rich food - then you walk past the confectionery aisle and, well, it's temptation everywhere! Fortunately Mars have got you covered. That's right, that decadent, gooey caramel chocolate bar is now available as a protein supplement! Offering 23.6g of protein in every serve, it tastes just like the real thing and contains only 4g of carbs.
- Mars 100% Whey Protein Powder 875g
- 23.6g of protein per serve
- 4g of carbs per serve
- A combination of three different forms of whey protein
- A fast acting source of protein - offers faster muscle rebuilding
- High quality BCAAs for optimal muscle tissue repair
- Immune boosting benefits
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Please note: Contains milk and soy. May also contain gluten, egg, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts and pecans
- Mix 1 rounded scroop (35g) in 200mL of cold water
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- While weight management products may be of assistance in your weight loss journey, a healthy energy-controlled diet and a sufficient and appropriate exercise program are also important to achieving your weight loss goal
As one of the world's leading chocolate manufacturers, the success of the Mars corporation should come as a shock to no one. Today, it boasts a whopping 29 varieties, including the iconic Snickers, M&M's, Dove, Milky Way and Twix, in addition to Bounty, Maltesers, Pods and many more much-loved favourites.