A cult classic and a complete all-in-one makeup, this pressed powder was invented by Max Factor Junior in 1953 and has been best loved for its multitasking capabilities. Amazing light-reflecting particles give a soft glow while absorbing excess oils, and can be used alone or to set your foundation.
- Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder 21g
- Shade: #59 Gay Whisper
- Can be used as a smooth base or to set foundation
- Light-reflecting particles for a flawless look
- Provides a soft, subtle glow
- Suitable for all skin types
- Absorbs excess oils
- Medium to high coverage with superfine matte finish
- Please note: product must be used within 30 months of opening
Donned the father of makeup, Max Factor fled from Poland to LA in 1904 to change the beauty industry forever. Designing looks for Hollywood greats such as Marilyn Monroe, Katharine Hepburn, Rita Hayworth and Bette Davis, women everywhere wanted the Max Factor look. From 1916-1920 Max Factor launched a full range of cosmetics that had never been available outside the movie industry. These included eyeshadows, brow pencils, foundation and mascara, and these cosmetics were named “make-up” – a phrase he coined. Today the Max Factor brand still lives up to the legacy and creates a huge range of face, eye, lip and brow products to maximise any person’s potential.