Fork mixers are particularly suitable for processing delicate doughs. Thanks to the particular shape of the tool and the bowl, it is possible to obtain quickly unheated and well oxygenated doughs, for an high quality of the final product.
-All rotating parts on ball bearings
-Stainless steel frame
-Single phase single speed
-80kg finished dough
-50kg bag of flour
-Min. water to flour ratio is 50%
-The steel-bowl, the fork and the tool- holder shaft
-Are made in stainless steel
-Bowl protection cover made in stainless steel.
-The chain drive system is made using trapezoidal belts and
-The rotating parts are assembled on ball-bearings
-The frame is made in thick stainless steel
-Dimensions: 870(w) x 890(h) x 560(d)mm
-The chain drive system is made using trapezoidal belts and independent geared speed-reducers for the bowl and the fork.
-The electric system and the safety devices are conform to the European regulations.
Warranty: 12 Months On Site Warranty
Product Height: 744mm
Product Width: 1025mm
Product Depth: 1110mm
Product Weight: 290kg
- Normal Delivery times approx 2-5 day metro 5-10+ days non-metro areas
- Please be patient and allow for extra days delivery time due to ongoing Covid related delays
- Couriers are working around the clock but within restriction guidelines to fullfil online orders
- Tracking Numbers will be added 2-3 days after dispatch
- Please check for transit damages within 24 hours