Code: I 67, I 70
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Class II (20 - 30 mmHg)
Medical Compression Stockings provide graduated compression, which is strongest at the ankle and it gradually decreases as we move up. This controlled and graduated compression effectively stops any abnormal backflow of blood. They compress the outer walls of superficial veins to make them strong and prevent varicose veins.
- Extra soft and comfortable
- Anti-slip silicone belt
- Anatomic for uniform compression
◄Applications- Tired, aching legs
- Edema of the ankle, foot or leg
- Chronic peripheral venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Spider Veins (mild varicosities)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Economy Class Syndrome (ECS)
◄Contraindication - Patients with peripheral obstructive arterial disease, peripheral neuropathy, congestive heart failure, septic phlebitis or oozing dermatitis should not wear Medical Compression Stockings.
◄Features- High quality, high denier yarns used, impart strength, durability, and long functional life to the product. Thermophilic yarns used, also have excellent aesthetics and colorfastness.
- Higher content of spandex ensures effective compression. Controlled and uniformly reducing compression from bottom to top ensures effective blood evacuation and snug-fitting. It is available in different compression classes. Anatomical shape ensures perfect fitting and uniform compression even on the uneven limb surface. Open-toe design is easy to wear and reduces wear/ tear.
- The top silicone lined band ensures no slippage and optimal grip without any constriction at the top edge.
- Applicator, User manual educates the user on the product, guides how to wear quickly and effortlessly. Right wearing increases product life drastically and eliminates the need for assistance.
- OEKOTEX Certified product.
◄ConstructionWoven on the state of art circular looms, from high quality, Nylon, and spandex yarn, to get a four-way stretching seamless stocking with the anatomical shape of the calf and a gradual taper from top to bottom.
The top end has dots of silicon to make it slippage proof.
Material: Polyamide, Spandex, Silicone
Weight: Size L (Dry): 38 gm Packaging Weight: 84 gm
◄Product Care Hand-wash with mild detergent and water below 30 degrees.
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry-clean.
Do not Iron.
Do Not Bleach
◄Caution/ Recommendations- If you use lotion on your arms, let it dry before you put on the garments.
Use a little baby powder or corn starch on your arms. This helps the garment slide up.
Put on rubber dishwashing gloves on your hands to adjust and smoothen the garment.
For open-toe stockings, use an applicator to slide the stocking over your foot.
Use this product under the strict guidance of a qualified doctor.
The product should be removed while sleeping.
Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
Impaired blood flow, Allergy rash or itching
Pain Increases or persists
Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with any other medical device.
Excessive physical exertion can lead to a risk of a rise in blood pressure.
Take extra precaution\Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
Follow the instructions mentioned in the box carefully.
Keep out of reach of children.
◄Returns and ExchangesDue to hygienic reasons, we do not exchange or refund this item unless it is faulty. if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection we cannot refund. Please ensure that you have selected this item carefully before purchase.◄Sizing & Fit