Our smallest, lightest 2-in-1 laptop Keep up with everyone from just about anywhere. New 10.5" Surface Go 2 is perfectly portable, with tablet-to-laptop versatility and long battery life up to 10 hours.1 If you need more power, more productivity and a larger screen, check out Surface Pro 7.
- 10.5 inch touchscreen
- 10 hours battery life
- 544 grams Starting weight
- m3 Go 2 64% faster vs. Go6
Everyday performance for every task, anywhere Surface Go 2 can handle every to-do item throughout your day. Jot down ideas, help out with homework, create and practice presentations, and manage your email. Learn Tackle every task and learn faster with tools like OneNote that can help you compute maths equations.
Write Connect the Surface Go Type Cover* for a great typing experience when and where you need it - now in new colours4 and with an integrated glass trackpad for precision navigation.
Sketch Write notes, do homework, draw, sketch and colour directly on screen with Surface Pen.*
Go and unwind Browse, play and binge on the 10.5" touchscreen display with improved 220 ppi resolution. From your sofa to the kitchen table: Connect and keep up the way you want-use it like a tablet or laptop with long battery life. Premium sound with clear, powerful volume: Includes built-in DolbyÂ® Audioâ¢ that's perfect for listening to music, podcasts and audio books, and streaming your favourite programmes. Stay up to date: With built-in Wifi or optional LTE Advanced3 for hassle-free connectivity in public areas with unsecured, slow or no Wifi.
Keep files and family secure Sharing Surface Go 2 with your family is seamless and secure, with parent-managed screen time limits, spending control and content filtering - plus plenty of space for your photos, videos and music. More space for all your family's files, photos, videos and music And, add up to 1TB of storage to the built-in MicroSD Card Reader.
OneDrive cloud storage adds even more storage for your favourite files, available from anywhere OneDrive works across all your devices from the cloud; have recipes, photos and anything else you need, ready to view and share from Surface Go 2 or the OneDrive mobile app. Keep your private and confidential files secure with OneDrive Personal Vault An extra layer of protection for sensitive documents, photos and videos for you and your family.
Peace of mind Windows 10 Home in S mode2 installed including Microsoft-verified security, Windows Defender, parental controls and world-class support.
Popular configurations Count on Surface Go 2 to run your day-to-day apps, social media, Netflix* and more with IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® Gold and Core M processors.
- Exceptional value: IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® Gold 4425Y/4GB/64GB WiFi is your best bet for everyday tasks like browsing and email.
- Everyday tasks: Give your daily tasks and apps an added boost with IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® Gold 4425Y/8GB/128GB WiFi.
- Always connected: If you'll be using Surface Go 2 for multitasking or everyday productivity, then make the IntelÂ® CoreÂ® m3/8/128 LTE your constant companion.3
Extraordinary accessories for your new Surface Personalise Surface Go 2 and make it yours with next-gen tools and accessories.
- Some accessories and software sold separately.
- Battery life Surface Go 2: Up to 10 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in February 2020 using preproduction software and preproduction configurations of Surface Go 2. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilising Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors. Surface Go 2 with 4G Advanced: Up to 10 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in February 2020 using preproduction software and preproduction configurations of Surface Go 2. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilising Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
- Surface Go 2 for consumers comes with Windows 10 Home in S mode to bring you the powerful Windows features you use most at exceptional value. If you need additional enterprise management and security tools for the workplace, you can switch to Windows 10 Pro or purchase Surface Go 2 for Business. Windows 10 Home in S mode works exclusively with apps from the Microsoft Store within Windows and accessories that are compatible with Windows 10 Home in S mode. A one-way switch out of S mode is available. Learn more at Windows.com/SmodeFAQ
- LTE functionality available on selected configurations only. Service availability and performance subject to service provider's network. Contact your service provider for details, compatibility, pricing, SIM card and activation. See all specs and frequencies at surface.com.
- Available colours may vary by market.
- Starting weight does not include Type Cover or accessories
- Geekbench multi-core score comparison of Surface Go 2 M3 (Microsoft Windows Version 1909) versus Surface Go A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped or the product is made available for download. However, an authorisation hold or small temporary charge may be placed on your credit or debit card as a result of your pre-order. Note that we can't charge your card and complete your order if your card expires between the date you pre-ordered the item and the date the item becomes available. Please ensure that your billing and contact information is current at all times. Pre-orders are covered by our Pre-Order Policy and can be reviewed, updated or cancelled at any time before pre-order items are released.
Scenarios Improved speed for everyday tasks, streaming films, music and programmes, shopping, browsing, emails and homework Dimensions 245 mm x 175 mm x 8.3 mm (9.65" x 6.9" x 0.33") Display Screen: 10.5" PixelSenseâ¢ Display Resolution: 1920 x 1280 (220 PPI) resolution Aspect ratio: 3:2 Contrast ratio: 1500:1 Touch: 10 point multi-touch CorningÂ® GorillaÂ® Glass 3 Memory 8GB RAM Processor IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® Gold Processor 4425Y Battery Life WiFi: Up to 10 hours of typical device usage Graphics IntelÂ® UHD Graphics 615 Storage Solid-state drive (SSD): 128GB Connections 1 x USB-CÂ® 3.5 mm headphone jack 1 x Surface Connect port Surface Type Cover Port MicroSDXC Card Reader Compatible with Surface Dial* Cameras, video and audio Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing) 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video 8.0MP rear-facing auto-focus camera with 1080p HD video Dual Studio Mics 2W stereo speakers with DolbyÂ® Audioâ¢ Software Windows 10 Home in S mode2 Microsoft 365 Family one month trial Wireless WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax Bluetooth Wireless 5.0 technology Sensors Ambient light sensor Accelerometer Gyroscope Magnetometer NFC Exterior Casing: Magnesium Colour: Silver Physical buttons: Volume, Power What's in the box Surface Go 2 Power Supply Quick Start Guide Safety and warranty documents Weight Wi-Fi: 544 grams (1.2 lb) Security TPM 2.0 for enterprise security Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in