Worms are no joke! Aside from not being comfortable on your kitty's tum, they can also cause diarrhoea, weight loss, poor growth and anaemia. Shield your furry friend from the dangers of tapeworms, roundworms, heartworm and hookworms with these clever tablets. Milbemax worming tablets feature active ingredients that interfere with the nerve transmissions in invertebrates, killing off parasites while leaving good gut bacteria intact. Get back to happy purrs with Milbemax once a month.
- Milbemax Worms Tablets For Cats
- Pack contents: 2 x tablets
- Cat size suitability: 2-8kg
- Flavour: Beef
- All wormer for cats
- Treats infestations of all worms
- Features active ingredients that interfere with the nerve transmissions in invertebrates
- Say goodbye to tapeworms, roundworms, heartworm and hookworms
- Made specifically for cats
- Safe for kittens from 6 weeks of age as well as pregnant and lactating cats
- Expiry Date: 29/05/2023
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read safety directions before opening or using
- For animal treatment only
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or the Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.