Worms are no joke! Aside from not being comfortable on your dog's tum, they can also cause diarrhoea, itching, bloat, dull coat, weight loss, and anaemia. Shield your furry friend from the dangers of heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms and whipworms with these clever tablets. Milbemax worming tablets feature active ingredients that interfere with the nerve transmissions in invertebrates, killing off parasites while leaving good gut bacteria intact. Get back to happy pups with Milbemax once a month.
- Milbemax Worms Tablets For Dogs
- Pack contents: 2 x tablets
- Dog size suitability: >5kg
- Flavour: None
- All wormer for dogs
- Treats infestations of all worms
- Features active ingredients that interfere with the nerve transmissions in invertebrates
- Say goodbye to heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms and whipworms
- Made specifically for dogs
- Safe for puppies from 3 weeks of age
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2023
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read safety directions before opening or using
- For animal treatment only
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or the Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.