PERLA BARB 70CC V1 MILLING KIT WITH 30" BAR & CHAIN****Kit Includes:- 1x 70cc V1 Perla Barb Chainsaw
- 1x 18-36" Milling Attachment
- 1x 30" Hurricane Pro Bar
- 1x 3/8 058 98DL Semi Chisel Skip Tooth Ripping 10 Deg Hurricane Chain
**70cc V1 Perla Barb Chainsaw:**The 70cc Perla Barb V1 chainsaw is part of the Jono & Johno professional range of saws.
It comes equipped with an easy start mechanism, a premium, easy access air filter, and a top-quality anti-vibration system.
We stock ALL spare parts in our warehouse, so should you ever have any issues with the saw, in or out of warranty period, well be able to help you out. THATS A GUARANTEE!
The warranty on the saw is a 12-month parts warranty. So, if something goes wrong with the saw in the first 12 months of use, we can send you the parts, free of charge.
Includes tool kit.
**Jono & Johno chainsaw mill:**The Jono & Johno chainsaw mill will convert your chainsaw into a portable mill/slabbing machine! It comes with an adjustable chainsaw bar clamp, so you can mount your chainsaw fitted with a cutter bar. Simply clamp your chainsaw bar to the milling attachment and you now have your very own portable saw mill.
Light but sturdy, this mill is designed to produce smooth-cut slabs from your logs and trees. It is made of heavy-duty aluminium components and includes a protective plate made of Perspex.
This tool has a parallel bar that can have its distance adjusted from the chainsaw bar to provide different thickness slabs. The first slab is cut by using a couple of guide rails placed and secured onto the top of the log. You can then mill slabs between 1/2" to 13" thick.
Includes instruction manual and operation guide detailing assembly of mill and how to use it, with colour pictures.
Chainsaw Specifications:- Model: Perla Barb 70cc V1
- Engine: Single cylinder, two stroke, air cooled
- Displacement: 70cc
- Bore x Stroke: 50mm x 36.4mm
- Ignition system: C. D. I.
- Maximum Engine Idling speed: 2700rpm
- Maximum Engine Power: 3.9kw (5.23hp) at 9600rpm
- Chain speed at max power: 21.4 m/sec
- Fuel tank capacity: 900ml
- Bar oil tank capacity: 500ml
- Recommended bar oil: Dedicated bar oil. Do not use motor or sump oil.
- Fuel: Regular unleaded petrol and 2-stroke oil (25:1)
- Carburettor: Diapghram type
- Spark plug: NGK = BPMR7A, Champion = RCJ7Y (0.5mm gap)
- Oil feeding system: Automatic pump with adjuster
- Sprocket: 7 tooth 3/8 centre-drive sprocket
- Spline size: Small
Low speed setting: between 3,000 and 3,100 rpm
High speed setting: between 10,700 and 11,700 rpm
Hurricane Bar and Chain Specifications:
- Chain pitch: 3/8"
- Chain gauge: .058"
- Chain length: 98 drive links
- Chain type: Skip Tooth Semi Chisel Ripping (10 deg)
- Guide bar type: Professional sprocket nose
- Guide bar size: 30" (cutting length)
- Gross weight (includes packaging and accessories): 10.35kgs (22.82lbs)
- Net weight (weight of saw +bar & chain): 8.9kgs (19.62lbs)
- Packing size of chainsaw without bar: 48x26x33cm
Milling Attachment Features:- Aircraft grade 29mm square aluminum mill frame
- Square steel 25mm clamping pad brackets
- Tubular steel 22mm handle bars
- Protective perspex plate to guard against injury
- Strong clamp to hold weight of all brand name chainsaws
- Suitable for chainsaws with a bar length between 18" and 36"
- Box dimmensions for shipping: 92cm x 33cm x 7cm
- Maximum slabbing width: 795mm (31.3")
- Maximum slabbing thickness: 1/2" to 13" (12.7mm to 330mm)