Mpow M12 TWS Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earphone Bass IPX8 Waterproof Touch Control (Black)
- Small Size, Penetrating Bass. Mpow M12 headphones have a lightweight body and high-quality silicone ear caps. With its highly-sensitive diaphragm, 6mm PU dynamic drivers, and carefully tuned audio, it delivers authentic, balanced audio and powerful bass. You will feel the brilliance of every note in your ears.
- Quick Wireless Charging, Stay on the Go. You can use the USB Type-C cable to get quick wired charging, and besides that you can also simply lay the case on a wireless charger ( sold separately) for convenient wireless charging. What more, the earbuds support charging in 10 minutes, and listening for 1 hour. Interestingly, you can also place the case on a smartphone with reverse wireless charging function.
- Wide Compatibility, Steady Connection. Mpow M12 wireless earbuds, with an advanced Bluetooth 5.0 chip, are compatible with mainstream Bluetooth devices, and can quickly connect with your smartphone, allowing you to receive clear phone calls and enjoy music in 49ft. The earbuds will automatically connect with the last paired device when the charging case is open, and the battery status of the earbuds is also visible on your phone’s screen when paired with it.
- Ergonomic Design, Fits Your Ears. With cone-shaped earcaps and ergonomically crafted design, these in-ear earphones offer comfortable and snug-fitting listening experience. (Please use the included eartips (S/M/L) for an immersive acoustic experience.) IPX8 waterproof all-round protection design, whether you are sweating or in the rain, you can continue to use the headset in multiple scenarios.
- Upgraded Mono/Twin Modes, Easy Touch. Upgraded mono/twin modes enable the sound to be transmitted from your smartphone to the left and right earphones simultaneously, effectively reducing the sound delay, and allowing you to choose either one earbud (L/R) of M12 to talk and to listen to music. The smart touch design on each earbud gives you control over volume, song selection, phone calls, and voice assistants.