Portable, easy to use and heats up fast
Enjoy the great outdoors all year round and never be cold camping again. The Mr Heater Portable Buddy Heater is a propane gas heater that is both lightweight and robust.This patented radiant 4,000-9,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like large tents up to 225 sq. ft.
The expertly engineered size to BTU ratio is augmented with a fold down handle to give this heater maximum output while retaining a minimalistic footprint. A swivel regulator gives you the ability to adapt usage from a disposable cylinder to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a hose and filter.
To light the unit, simply rotate the knob to pilot and push. Then the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat!
Enjoy the great outdoors with the distinctive red Mr. Heater Buddy Heater that has delivered comfort and safety for decades.
Mr Heater Portable Buddy Heater Features:
- Delivers variable heat up to 9000 BTU/hr from a 465g disposable Propane canister
- 2 Heat Settings: 4,000 & 9,000 BTU
- Low oxygen and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Efficient burner design radiates heat efficiently
- Piezo ignition for hassle-free lighting
- Ceramic burner tile mouth with shock absorbing insulation for durability and easy replacement
- High temperature wire guard
- Fold down handle reduces storage space
- Ready to use - just attach to a 465g disposable Propane canister
- Gas certified to NZ Standards
Mr Heater Portable Buddy Heater Specifications:
- Runtime (on 450g disposable cylinder): 6 hours on Low or 3 hours on High
- Maximum output: 9,000 BTU or 9.5 MJ/h
- Overall Dimensions: 34.5w x 18.5d x 37h cm
- Consumption (max): 9.5 Mj/hr or 189 g/h
- Weight (without cylinder): 3.6kg
**Note:**The use of unauthorised accesories or attachments with this heater is expressly prohibited and may cause serious injury as well as void any warranties.