The switch that reduces the 'standby' power leak in your home. Reduce your carbon footprint and cut your power bill.
Please note: The remote controlfor MRC02V2 is NOT compatible with any previous versions.
Up to 10% your power bill is used by appliances in standby mode! Easy to install (no electrician required) and easy to operate, the DOSS MRC03V2 sits between your power board andyour powerpoint, operated by a wireless remote. Enjoy peace of mind and lower power bills. It's the affordable solutionto helping you switch off waste and switch on to saving energy and money.
- Kit includes 1 RF remote + 3 outlets
- RF Remote control means line-of-sight is not necessary
- Outlets work hidden behind equipment and cabinets!
- Each outlet's channel is programmable (CH1-4)
- Multiple outlets can share the same channel to be controlled simultaneously
- Saves stand-by power
- Saves from your electricity bill
- Can be used in conjunction with a power board such as the DOSS SPB41 4-way surge protect power board
- Approval number: SAA-160946-EA
- 2 year battery life from 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Built-in receiver memory stores data for up to 10 years
- Turn individual receivers on or off or a single button to turn all receivers on or off at the same time
Specifications - Random/Learning code transmitter
- 24 bit address code and CRC check with a repeat probability of 1 / 16,777,216
- Each transmitter (remote) can control up to 4 channels
- Radio frequency: 433.92MHz
- Receiver category: Class 3
- Remote max. range: 30 metres (direct line of sight)
- Remote battery: 2x AAA battery(included)
- Max Power: 2400W (10A)