Patchouli oil has an earthy, spicy aroma and is sourced from Indonesia. It has a profound effect on both the mind and body; balancing emotions, fighting depression and anxiety, as well as breaking down cellulite, eliminating water retention, speeding up healing to prevent scars and allieviating rough, cracked, dehydrated skin. It is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising however large does may cause loss of appetite in some individuals.
Ingredients / Active Ingredients :
100% certified organic Patchouli Essential Oil
Characteristics & Properties:
This particular Patchouli is dark, warm, well-aged, and has a fantastic, deep aroma.
- Anti-depressant - mood enhancing
- Heals cuts and wounds - also speeds up the fading of scars
- Tones muscles and breaks down cellulite
- Sedative - calms inflammation and hypersensitivity of nerves
- Deodorizing action - helps when feeling hot and bothered.
- Skin treatment - allieviates rough, cracked and dehydrated skin as well as being used to treat acne, eczema, sores, fungal infections, and scalp disorders.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil |
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath. Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer Not to be taken. Store below 30 c