Take tidying up to the next level with the MyGenie ZX1000 robotic vacuum! With powerful 1.2kpa turbo suction, 2-in-1 vacuuming functionality, dry and wet mopping capabilities, and a built-in cleaning schedule, it won't matter if you're busy working full-time, hate vacuuming on the weekends, or just dropped a few crumbs during a meal - your lean, mean, cleaning genie will make all your vacuuming wishes come true!
- MyGenie cleaning appliances
- Model: ZX1000 Robotic Vacuum
- Pack contents:
- ZX1000 vacuum
- Charging dock station
- Remote control
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Two-way virtual wall (Requires 2 x D batteries - not included)
- AC adapter
- Cleaning brush tool
- Trailing bar
- 2 x mopping pads (for trailing bar)
- Water tank
- User manual
- 2 x spare side brushes
- HEPA filter
- 2-in-1 vacuuming and wet mopping capabilities
- Sleek, ultra-thin 9cm height with long side brushes (5.5cm bristle length) to reach those hard-to-reach places
- Intelligent anti-collision and anti-fall system - the infrared sensors detects and avoids areas such as stairs and obstacles which may interrupt its cleaning
- 3D filter + HEPA filter - with the 3D Filter, the XZ1000 avoids suction blockage during cleaning while the HEPA filter handles smaller dirt particles, allergens and bacteria
- Automatic suction-power adjustment - capable of automatically adjusting its suction power to save both power and heighten cleaning efficiency
- Automatic cleaning and charging function - it will automatically return to the docking station to recharge when it reaches low battery
- Two-way virtual wall - provides more control in limiting cleaning areas
- Large dustbin and water tank capacities
- Materials: N/A
- Power: 2200 mAh lithium-ion
- Battery time: 90 minutes (fully charged)
- Colour: Black
- Dustbin: 0.9L
- Water tank: 0.6L
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 35 x 9
- Weight (approx.): 2.8kg
- Country of origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Do vacuum robots really work?
Robotic vacuums make easy work of otherwise tedious cleaning tasks, especially if you find yourself constantly short on time. The MyGenie ZX1000 Robotic Vacuum features an automatic cleaning and charging function, automatically returning to the docking station to recharge when the battery is low. The intelligent anti-collision and anti-fall system also detects and avoids areas such as stairs and obstacles which may interrupt its cleaning. All you need to do is set and forget, and the MyGenie ZX1000 Robotic Vacuum will take care of everything else.
How long do robotic vacuums last?
Run times will differ between robotic vacuums depending on their battery capacity and energy efficiency. With a powerful 2200mAh lithium-ion battery, the MyGenie ZX1000 Robotic Vacuum runs for up to 90 minutes once it is fully charged. Over time, with proper care and maintenance, most reputable robotic vacuums will have a lifespan of between four and six years. This may require the replacement of certain parts, including the battery, brushes, filters, sensors or bin when necessary.
Can robot vacuums replace normal vacuums?
In addition to being both compact, powerful and wireless, robotic vacuums have the upper hand on traditional vacuums in their ability to integrate with your smart devices for seamless operation. The MyGenie ZX1000 Robotic Vacuum boasts an intelligent anti-collision and anti-fall system, with infrared sensors that detect and actively avoid areas such as stairs and obstacles which may interrupt its cleaning performance. It also offers dry and wet mopping capabilities, plus turbo suction and a built-in cleaning schedule, for an all-in-one cleaning solution. Robotic vacuums are a hassle-free alternative to traditional upright or handheld stick vacuums, and are designed to tackle most of the hard cleaning work for you, reaching under furniture and other tough to reach spots with precision and ease.