NexGard Spectra has been shown to be safe and effective in various breeds of dogs, including sensitive Collie breeds, and can be given to puppies from 8 weeks of age providing they weigh at least 2kg. It helps to kill fleas and ticks, as well as preventing heartworm disease to keep your furry friend happy and healthy.
- NexGard Spectra For Dogs
- Pack contents: 3 chewables
- Dog size suitability: 3.6 - 7.5kg
- Rapidly kills fleas
- Treats ticks, mange and mites
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Tasty chew
- Monthly treatment
- Expiry Date: 30/07/2022
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read safety directions before opening or using
- For animal treatment only
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or the Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
Please note: This item has FREE shipping!
18.8mg Afoxolaner and 3.8 mg Milbemycin Oxime