No Sweat Face can be used on the entire head region, upper-lip, brow, hair line, scalp and neck.
Facial sweating associated with menopause, medication or over-active facial sweat glands is greatly minimised. Craniofacial Hyperhydrosis (sweating on the face & head) causing endless embarrassment for sufferers. Blushing and sweating in front of people is very hard to control. It can be difficult to find a line between heavy sweating caused by heat, stress or exercise and true primary hyperhydrosis. If a person is sweating due to medication (see hypehydrosis page) it is recommended to consult a doctor to reduce or change the medication.
Either way if you are sweating from the face, head or scalp, No More Sweat is safe to use on the entire area.
- DO NOT use any moisturiser on the night of application.
- Spray product onto a tissue or cotton wool ball and gently rub onto clean skin AVOIDING the eye area. Repeat so that you cover all pores.
- Product can be sprayed directly onto the skin, however it is suggested that you test a small area before spraying directly onto skin as you may have a reaction to the product.
- Go to bed. Do not rinse off.
- Rinse off in the morning using water, soap or cleanser. DO NOT rub or agitate your skin when towel drying, simply dab dry.
- If desired result is not obtained in the first day after application, re apply the next night.
- If you are unable to leave the product on over night due to a tingling sensation, you may remove it after 30 - 60 minutes as the effect
will have taken place in this time.
- No More Sweat can come into contact with the hair on your hair line but may cause the hair to be greasy.
- Always moisturise on the off days when using No More Sweat Face.
- NMS Face can be applied directly onto nape of the neck and behind ear region.
- Please note that the product may cause your hair to be sticky or greasy.