Please note: this product is compatible with devices operating on iOS 8 & higher/Android 5.0 & higher.
Nokia Steel HR moves with you - from the office, to the gym, to the pool, to a big night out. Advance your health goals without missing a beat. This go-everywhere activity tracking watch is water resistant up to 50m with batteries that last up to 25 days to keep you connected and always in the know, wherever you go.
- Nokia smart watches
- Model: Steel HR Activity | 36WHITE-RG-GREY
- Colour: White/Rose Gold/Grey
- Pack contents:
- Nokia Steel HR w/ silicone strap
- Magnetic charging cable
- Installation guide
- Display: Analog-digital
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Compatibility: Devices operating on iOS 8 & higher/Android 5.0 & higher
- Heart rate infrared sensor
- Day & Night motion sensor
- High precision MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- Low power consumption
- Water resistance: 50m (5 ATM)
- Calories burned
- More than 10 activities can be recognised - from ping pong to volleyball to dancing
- Memory: N/A
- Free Health Mate app
- Free Nokia health account
- Silent alarm with a slight vibration
- Battery life: Up to 25 days
- Dial dimensions (approx. mm): 36.3 x 13 (Diam x D)
- Band dimensions (approx. mm): 18 (W)
- Weight: 39g
- Case: Stainless steel
- Strap: Silicone
- Country of origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Nokia, best known for their range of sleek and stylish mobile phones, are back again with their awesome new selection of smartphones and devices packed with innovative features! With unique and bold designs that are sure to make a statement, Nokia strive to create the utmost advanced and smart tech gear to give you the latest in digital experience!
MAC ADDICT was born out of the passion of a couple of Apple enthusiasts. Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are phenomenal products that have changed the way we live. But when all sorts of third party Apple and Mac accessories and peripherals saturated the market, we found it hard for ourselves to choose premium Mac accessories that compliment our own Apple devices. So the need became a hobby, and the hobby turned into a business – a business that is BY APPLE USERS, FOR APPLE USERS. That's right - we are a part of the community, not some massive tech superstore that stocks and discounts everything but never cares to learn what this community deserves.