We have new ways to help protect your devices and online privacy.
Norton device security for smartphones, tablets, and laptops
Building upon the legacy of Norton Security, Norton Internet Security, and the original Norton 360™ and powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning-based security technology, NEW Norton™ 360 plans offer multi-layered protection, including:
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) analyzes information arriving from a network (like the Internet) and helps block potential online threats before they hit your computer. (PC, Mac)
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Antivirus with Advanced Machine Learning scans and helps remove malware files that enter a device, using emulation to test and see what files do, and machine learning. (PC, Mac, Android)
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Reputation Protection (Insight) uses the reputation information gathered from Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network to classify software application files based on their attributes. (PC)
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Behavioral Protection (SONAR) uses artificial intelligence to classify applications based on behavior, and automatically helps block applications that display suspicious behavior. (PC)
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Proactive Exploit Protection (PEP) helps protect against ‘zero-day’ attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in applications or the operating system. (PC)
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Power Eraser helps detect and lets you remove high-risk applications and malware that may be residing on your computer. (PC)
Defense against today’s cyber threats.
Cyberthreats are ever-evolving. Cybercriminals can steal personal information through your computers and mobile devices, and there are a number of ways that they do it.
Cybercriminals can use different types of malware to get what they want, such as:
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Cryptojacking: Malware that gives cybercriminals access to “mine” cryptocurrency on your computer, at the expense of your resources. Learn more about cryptojacking.
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Formjacking: Malware in which cybercriminals inject malicious code into online forms to steal payment card details on legitimate websites. Learn more about formjacking.
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Ransomware: Malware that encrypts a computer’s contents and then demands a ransom to restore them, usually in the form of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin
· ; ; ; ; ; ; Remote Access Trojans (RAT): Malware that gives a cybercriminal a “back door” to remotely access a compromised computer
Cybercriminals also still use malware like viruses, worms and spyware in addition to newer techniques. NEW Norton 360 helps defend against the ways cybercriminals infect devices with malware and compromise online privacy. That’s cyberthreat defense from a trusted leader in consumer cybersecurity.
We are part of one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks.
What does it take to defend against today’s online threats? As part of Symantec, we are part of one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks allowing our products to help protect against the most advanced threats.