NUK's Soothasaurus is a safe, fun and colourful toy designed to stimulate all of your bub's senses. Bright colours, squeezing sound, super soft materials and a natural scent make this cute dinosaur a sensory delight for any baby. Made from BPA-free natural rubber and non-toxic paints, the Soothasaurus is safe to chew and suck.
- Design: Soothasaurus
- Colour: Pink or Green (Randomly selected)
- Age: 6m+
- Stimulates all 5 senses
- Engaging sound when squeezed
- Bright colour with black and white contrast eyes
- Natural rubber, BPA free
- Non-toxic paints are safe for chewing and sucking
- Super soft and fun to touch
- Materials: Natural rubber
- Country of origin: N/A
NUK was founded in Germany in 1956 by two dentists who set out to revolutionise the oral development market for babies. They specialise in products designed to enhance the various development stages of your child's growth, from birth to nursery, offering clever feeding solutions, orthodontic soothers, food prep, bottle hygiene systems and more.