Nurofen For Children Chewable Capsules provide temporary relief of mild to moderate pain such as a sore throat, dental pain, earache, headache, and minor aches, sprains and strains. It also relieves pain from cold and flu and reduces fever.
- Nurofen For Children Chewable Capsules 100mg
- Pack contents: 24pk
- Flavour: Orange
- For children 7+ years
- Fast and effective
- Contains ibuprofen
- The easy to chew format does not require water, making it easy and convenient
- Suitable option for older children that find tablets difficult to swallow
- AUST R No.: 265278
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2021
- Country of origin: N/A
- Please note: Do not exceed recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. Contains sugar and soy lecithin.
- 7 years - 10 years: Two capsules (max 8 in 24 hours)
- 10 years - 12 years: Three capsules (max 12 in 24 hours)
- Each capsule contains 100mg ibuprofen. Also contains glucose, sucrose and soya lecithin.
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Do Not Use:
- In anyone with asthma, except on doctor's advice
- In anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure
- If allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of an allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately.
- In children of 6 years of age or less, except on doctor's advice
With over 30 years of research and development under their belt, Nurofen are trusted by Australian families nationwide. The Nurofen range has been formulated with ibuprofen as the main active ingredient to provide effective targeted relief from pain, from headaches to cold symptoms.