1700-Watts of pure emulsifying, nutritional power - your NutriBullet just got an update! The NutriBullet RX features a 2.3 horsepower High-Torque Power Base, operating with hands-free SMART technology, designed to start & stop automatically providing you with the exact time and speed to deliver optimal nutrition. It even comes with a G-Button at the front which activates a 7-minute heating Soup-Making mode, and comes with a short 880mL cup, oversized 1.3L cup, Stay-Fresh lid, an extractor blade and several recipes to get you started right away.
MUST-SEE VIDEO: watch this product in action!
- NutriBullet RX 1700W Blender
- Set includes:
- RX 1700W Power Base
- RX Extractor Blade
- Souperblast Pitcher w/ 2-piece lid
- 880mL short cup & comfort lip ring
- 1.3L oversized cup & pitcher lid
- Stay-Fresh lid
- User guide & cookbook
- 2.3 horsepower High-Torque Power Base makes the smoothest, most nutritious vegetable and fruit-based drinks possible
- Operating with revolutionary hands-free SMART Technology
- G-Button located on the front of the machine - activates Soup-Making mode, a 7-minute heating cycle that creates fresh, piping hot, nutrient-extracted soups and beverages
- Extractor Blade fits all NutriBullet RX vessels
- Releases all the important vitamins & minerals trapped in your food
- Extracts the highest degree of nutrition from whole foods!
- The easy, tasty, healthy way to get a hit of superfoods
- Materials: N/A
- BPA Free
- Power: 1700W
- Model no.: N17-1007M
- Colour: Black
- Weight (approx.) 6.7kg
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 35.5 x 40 x 40 (H x W x D)
- Country of origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
*Estimated Delivery in 3 - 5 business days. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
The sale of Goods by Bing Lee will be subject to certain laws including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law ("ACL"). Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Goods repaired or replaced if the Goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This policy is in addition to any rights you have at law including under the ACL which is Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act, 2010 ("Act").
NO CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
Please choose carefully as Bing Lee does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make a wrong decision about Bing Lee's goods or services.
ASSESSMENT OF GOODS FOR RETURN
Bing Lee reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned. All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
1. accompanied by proof of purchase from Bing Lee either by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
2. unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers, connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Please note that it may be necessary for the manufacturer of the Goods to inspect the Goods in order to assess eligibility for return. Bing Lee will endeavour to procure such assessment within a reasonable time.
While Goods are being assessed, Bing Lee will not be deemed to have accepted the Goods for return.
WHEN GOODS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN
Except where required under the ACL or other applicable consumer protection laws or regulations, Bing Lee will accept Goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and only after assessment as set out above, where the Goods are returned in the compliance with 1. and 2. above and:
1. fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the ACL; or
2. are subject to any express warranty given by:
(a) Bing Lee; or
(b) the manufacturer of the goods;
and the goods are returned in accordance with the terms of that warranty.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GOODS ARE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN?
Subject to any obligation of Bing Lee at law to the contrary, when Bing Lee accepts Goods for return:
1. for a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee which is not a "major failure", Bing Lee may either:
(a) have the goods repaired or provide an identical replacement ; or
(b) provide a refund of the amount paid for the goods;
within a reasonable time.
2. for a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee which cannot be remedied or a "major failure" (as defined in the ACL), you may either:
(a) reject the goods and choose a refund or identical replacement or one of the same type and similar value (if reasonably available);
(b) keep the goods and get compensation for any drop in value of the goods caused by the failure; or
(c) agree with Bing Lee to a repair of the goods; and
3. under express warranty, Bing Lee may either repair or replace the goods or offer a refund in accordance with the express warranty.
A "major failure" is defined in the ACL and broadly is one where a reasonable consumer would not have acquired the goods had the consumer been fully aware of the failure, the goods are unsafe, substantially unfit for purpose or departed significantly from the demonstration model or sample. In this regard you should refer to the ACL.
If you reject goods purchased from Bing Lee in accordance with the ACL, you must return the goods to Bing Lee. If the goods cannot be returned without significant cost to you as prescribed under the ACL, you may ask Bing Lee to collect the goods.
If goods are accepted for repair, Bing Lee will undertake such repairs within a reasonable time. All repairs will be undertaken as prescribed under the ACL.
If you are entitled to a refund under the ACL, your refund will be issued by credit card, cheque, EFT or PayPal depending on your original payment method for the goods.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review