OCimple,Therapy, skin care,LED Light therapy,acne treatment,acne.
Acne vulgaris is common human skin disease,
characterize by areas of skin with seborrhea,
Comedones, papules and possibly scarring.
- Dietary cure
- Sunlight : Effective but temporary.
- For long-term, it can be wores due to perspiration and cause skin aging.
- Medicinal Therapy : Lotion or cream helps to minimize pores and inhibit bacteria.
- Light Therapy, Cryotherapy etc.
Light Therapy System
* History of phototherapy
- Since 3000, the Greek historian Herodotus cured a skin disease by sunbathing.
- In 1860, Denmark Niels Ryberg Finsen won the Nobel Prize in skin tuberculosis cutis.
- LT(Light Therapy) using an artificial light is becoming popular.
* Light Therapy System
- Application of LED light feels comfortable and relaxing. It is gentle, painless, safe, non-invasive and nonabrasive. There is no "down time" after treatment.
- Light therapy has been shown to effectively decrease inflammation and provides a useful way to improve the appearance of both rosacea and eczema skin conditions.
The benefits of Light Therapy System
*Benefits(compared to Laser and UV Treatment)?
- Effectively treated using large area (high energy laser treated limited area)
- LED light source emits a specific wavelength of light because narrow wavelength bandwidth.
(Does not emit harmful ultraviolet and infrared ray, etc.)
-> no side effects
- Long- life batteries, Power Savings
- Available to touch or close to skin due to temperature
*LED Light therapy is effective for acne treatment,
Inducing photodynamic destruction of P. bacterium acnes, rejuvenate your skin and treat mild to moderate acne.
*Blue 420 nm : Light penetrates less than 1 mm Destroy P. bacterium acnes (Treatment of acne)
*Red 660 nm : Penetration 1~ 6 mm
Have effect from fibroblast to reticular dermis (Skin Rejuvenation)
: The OCimple(Light therapy) System is a skincare device that uses powerful light emitting diodes (LED) to rejuvenate your skin and treat mild to moderate acne.
: It is portable and compact
: It does not have side effects and maximizes acne treatment by a sebaceous gland We find the answers from a drop of blood treatment.
: Blue Light (420nm) – Destroy P. bacterium acnes to control excessive production of sebum.
: Red Light (660nm) – Accelerate skin rejuvenation as well as minimizing the chances of scarring.
– Have Effect on enhancing skin firmness and elasticity, decreasing sebum,
– Stimulate micro-circulation and anti-aging.