Perform your peak in these in-demand, high-tech runners!
Available in US men's sizes - see size chart for correct fit!
These stylish shoes were worn by the national Japanese Olympic team at the 1968 Mexico Games. The Mexico 66 range were durable running shoes that today have evolved into a popular, and comfortable casual shoe, oozing with style and perfect for those who value comfort and fashion.
- Onitsuka Tiger footwear
- For men
- Style: Colorado Eighty-Five
- Colour: White
- Model no: D5A0K 0101
- Width: N/A
- Synthetic and suede upper
- Breathable, supportive and durable design
- Soft mesh lining and padded collar, tongue and insole wrap for feet comfort
- Signature Tiger Stripes with woven Onitsuka Tiger label on tongue
- Full lace-up design with outdoor-inspired laces for a snug, secure fit
- Country of origin: Vietnam