This classic runner has been reawakened and redefined to give it that Olympic spirit! Modelled off Japanese athletes at Mexico's 1968 Olympic Games, this highly durable runner boasts full leather upper treatment, while a contrast heel tab and a perforated, cushioned footbed offer all-day comfort and support.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for women's conversion!
- Onitsuka Tiger footwear
- For men & women
- Style: Mexico 66
- Colour: Chive/Tan
- Model no: D622L8371
- Width: N/A
- Leather upper for long & durable wear
- Perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction and stability
- Natural leather heel tab with branding protects heels from discomfort
- Leather upper
- Synthetic lining
- Rubber outsole
- Country of origin: Indonesia
These stylish shoes were worn by the national Japanese Olympic team at the 1968 Mexico Games. The Mexico 66 range were durable running shoes that today have evolved into a popular, and comfortable casual shoe, oozing with style and perfect for those who value comfort and fashion.