This classic runner has been reawakened and remains to be the most popular shoe in the collection. With full-grain leather treatment on the side panels and tiger stripes, the heel and toecap are finished off with a smooth suede, accompanied by a natural leather heel tab.
Available in US unisex sizes - see size chart for correct fit!
- Onitsuka Tiger footwear
- For men and women
- Style: Mexico 66
- Colour: White/Black
- Model no: DL408-0190
- Width: N/A
- Leather upper for long and durable wear
- Textile lining with a perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction
- Natural leather heel tab with branding
- Heel and toecap with smooth suede finish for a premium look and durability
- Materials: Leather, rubber
- Country of origin: Indonesia
These stylish shoes were worn by the national Japanese Olympic team at the 1968 Mexico Games. The Mexico 66 range were durable running shoes that today have evolved into a popular, and comfortable casual shoe, oozing with style and perfect for those who value comfort and fashion.