Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Perform your peak in these in-demand, high-tech runners!
Available in US kids’ sizes - see size chart for correct fit!
These stylish shoes were worn by the national Japanese Olympic team at the 1968 Mexico Games. The Mexico 66 range were durable running shoes that today have evolved into a popular, and comfortable casual shoe, oozing with style and perfect for those who value comfort and fashion.
- Onitsuka Tiger footwear
- For kids
- Style: California 78 TS
- Colour: Tropical Green/Peach Melba
- Model no: C2A1N 7863
- Width: N/A
- Nylon upper with suede inserts for durability, style and comfort
- Lightly padded collar
- Nylon-lined, padded tongue provides a comfy and snug fit
- Cushioned footbed sits on a two-tone EVA midsole for a soft, cushioned ride
- Herringbone pattern in the rubber outsole delivers multi-surface traction
- Country of origin: Indonesia