The Game of Ladybirds is a game of anticipation, where players wait with excitement to see how many ladybirds they will turn over - could it be three...or zero?! As well as matching the number on the dice to the number on the cards, players will gain additional maths skills from counting all their ladybirds up at the end.
- Orchard Toys games
- Design: The Game of Ladybirds Counting Educational Game
- Pack contents:
- 24 x ladybird cards
- 1 x dice shaker
- 1 x dice
- 1 x instruction leaflet
- Children will learn to count as they match the spots and collect cute ladybirds in one of Orchard Toys' first ever games!
- Players must roll the dice, match the spots on the cards to the ones on the dice and count the ladybirds hiding on the leaves
- This simple game uses a classic cup and dice, which children will enjoy as they take their turn
- The player with the most ladybirds at the end of the game is the winner!
- Ideal for 2-4 players
- Recommended for ages 3+ years
- Dimensions (approx.): N/A
- Country of origin: Britain
Manufactured and based in England, Orchard Toys create award-winning educational games, jigsaws and activities for children to ensure learning is made fun. With a vast range to encourage and engage kids of all ages, Orchard Toys provide growing young minds the skills they need for school and beyond.