Get a quality dual-lens action cam with vented helmet mount!
Catches 180 degree radius action | Auto-sync split screen
720p per lens | Splash proof design | Insane Price!
Perfect for extreme sports or outdoor enthusiasts!
Calling all weeekend warriors - you'll be in a position to capture twice the excitement with the ATC Chameleon, the world’s first dual-lens video action camera! (we know, how good is that?) Position the two fisheye lenses independently to catch activity within a 180º radius. Great for recording the trail ahead and behind; the wave as it curls around you^, or the ground below you as you do a sick jump - you'll be capturing the action as well as your reaction, at the same time! It can even sync the video playback automatically, so you don’t have to edit a thing. So it's double the view, double the fun - without doubling your load. And with our extreme price it really doesn't get much better than this!
- Oregon Scientific ATC Chameleon Action Sports Cam
- One camera & two lenses - capture multiple angles at once
- Comes with a vented helmet mount (ATCM-V) to easily mount the cam to your helmet
- Dual lenses - great for captuing the trail ahead & behind, the action & your reaction!
- Both lenses offer 170º Field of View (FOV) and can be independently positioned
- Resolution of 1280x720p at 30fps per lens
- User selectable screen splits: horizontal (VGA for each channel) or vertical (1280x720P for each channel)
- Automatic exposure and white balance
- Build-in microphone and speaker
- Micro SD card slot support up to 32GB class 6 SD card (cards not included)
- Built-in Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery, 2 hours continuous operation
- Share your videos automatically in sync
- Fully compatible with all ATC Chameleon mountings (sold separetely)
- Comes splash-proof
- Can be fitted in a special waterproof case (sold separately) for underwater adventures up to 60m
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty