A wonderfully fragrant green tea. Naturally high in protective antioxidants, this blend is a superb body tonic, traditionally used to lift energy, protect against disease, support the immune system and promote recovery. There are a number of benefits that come from drinking jasmine green tea, including;
- Cold prevention: The antiviral and antibacterial properties found in Green Tea encourage the body to fight against illness. It also assists with helping speed up recovery and boosts the immune system.
- Digestion: Green Tea with Jasmine is very good for digestive health and this leads to assisting with weight loss.
- Reducing stress and anxiety: Jasmine itself has been used for stress relief throughout history and has the ability to reduce a persons heart rate as well as alter their mood. The scent of the Jasmine flower is calming, bringing about feelings of relaxation.
- Skin benefits and anti ageing: The antioxidants and anti inflammatory activities contained in Jasmine Green Tea can help reduce the signs of aging. While there is some evidence of this, the benefits do depend on consuming green tea and green tea formulated products.
- Regulating blood circulation: Jasmine Green Tea improves a persons health but also reduces the risk of heart related diseases.
Does Jasmine Green Tea contain caffeine? Yes, Jasmine Green Tea does contain caffeine. This is because green tea is used as a base. The content of caffeine found in Jasmine Green Tea varies depending on how much tea is used and how long it is left to brew. Jasmine flowers do not contain caffeine, however green tea leaves do naturally contain a low level of caffeine. Therefore, while green tea does contain some caffeine, the overall amount is noticeably lower than regular black tea.
Green tea: 25mg caffeine per cup. This tea is sugar free and contains no artificial colours or flavours. Glass Jar: 80g. Sachet Box: 80g
Jasmine Green Tea, Rose petals. 100% Certified Organic