Mugwort (Artemisia vulgare) is a stomach herb sourced from Hungary used to treat many digestive problems, along with having anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Due to this, Mugwort has in the past been used to treat tapeworm, roundworm and threadworm. There are other benefits with the most noteworthy being that this herb is also known as a 'dream' herb and able to aid in both quality of sleep and the likelihoood of being able to remember dreams.
From certified organic Australian suppliers
Mugwort is great for the following...
- Digestive issues
- Can improve quality of sleep and the chance of remembering dreams
- Heat water to a boil.
- Use 1 or 1.5 heaped teaspoons of mugwort for each cup of water.
- In a teapot or french press, pour the water over the tea.
- Cover and leave to infuse for 8-10 minutes.
- Strain out the mugwort and serve.
Caution should be observed when consuming large amounts of Mugwort tea or drinking it over a prolonged period.